TechFlow have supported a number of successful relocation projects including migrating servers, storage and comms equipment in and out of data centres across Australia. This experience has given us an unrivalled pedigree in migrating critical environments for world leading organisations, across all verticals of the private and public sectors.
Our approach of Audit, Design, Pre-cable,Move, Test and Recycle, transfers the onus and risk away from our customers, helping to increase the success of projects through the use of a tried and tested data Centre relocation plan. Relocating anything from a single server to an entire facility, TechFlow are able to undertake some of the largest single phase migrations.
TechFlow’s end to end physical server relocation solution is supported by our highly skilled and experienced resources who’ve relocated hundreds of devices, this experience reduces risk and downtime against projects, by ensuring that one team takes total ownership.
Advantages of TechFlow Migration Service :
- GPS tracked vehicles ranging from 3.5 to 18 tonne with smooth ride suspension
- Dedicated project management
- ITIL Experience at all levels
- Foam lined server flight cases if required
- Highly secure state of the art storage facilities
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance